Mandala Celebration to honor Earth Day
MANDALA CELEBRATION TO HONOR EARTH DAY
Did you know~ Mandala is the Sanskrit word for sacred circle. Mandalas are used for healing purposes around the world. The creation of a Mandala is a personal journey which invokes a representation of your inner light.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Connecting to your center and find a deeper connection of mind body and spirit by creating your own Mandala.
- Authentic unconditional Love has the power to heal the body, transform the mind, and uplift the spirit.
- Authentic love is the essential Light of your Being.
- Examine yourselves in depth and bring to the surface to know what you wish to HEAL!
- Allowing yourself to open your heart and let you true light shine.
SONJA WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH
- Meditations, breathing exercises and a burning ritual , then you will create your own sacred Mandala.
MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED
- We will be using materials provided by Sonja who studied with the late Judith Cornell, Ph.D. a world-renowned pioneer for sacred art of creation of healing Mandalas.
- Saturday April 24. 4- 6pm
- Price: $60 early bird until April 11. —–April 12. and after $75